Motorola CP185 brings you a robust two-way radio solution
Robust And Reliable With Enhanced Functionality
Ideal for educational institutions, retail and hospitality businesses, service and manufacturing industries, the Motorola CP185 brings you a robust two-way radio solution. With its ergonomic shape for comfortable use plus everyday security features in a durable, lightweight, compact design, you can enhance communication while increasing efficiency and productivity.
The CP185 is available in a Limited Keypad (LKP) model with screen. The CP185 MDC comes in an LKP model and a No Keypad (NKP) model, providing the right features for each user.
Easy-To-Handle, Lightweight And Compact
Small and lightweight, the CP185 fits comfortably into your hand and is easy to use. To provide the right features for each user, the CP185 is available in a Limited Keypad (LKP) model with screen, and a No Keypad (NKP) model. Voice activated (VOX) ready for hands-free communication lets users focus on the job at hand improving safety and efficiency. The programmable buttons, five for the LKP model and two for the NKP model, enable easy, one-touch access for up to 10 user-selected
Versatile Accessory Portfolio
The CP185 portables offer a wide range of Motorola Original® audio, energy and carrying accessories as well as Mag One™ audio accessories, providing an affordable option for light duty radio users
Stay Powered For The Entire Shift
A Li-Ion battery provides up to 11 hours (5/5/90 duty cycle) of battery life at high power to meet the demands of your employee’s work shift. A high-capacity battery option is also available. The high power option, 5 watt (VHF) / 4 watt (UHF), with adjustable power levels help extend battery life. A rapid-rate drop-in charger can charge the radios in less than three hours.
Enhance your privacy with built-in simple voice scrambling and utilize the Remote Inhibit feature, using MDC1200 Signaling, for de-activation of lost or stolen radios.
- Compact, lightweight design
- Built-in simple voice scrambling
- VOX capable enables hands-free communication so you can focus on the job at hand
- 5 Programmable buttons, one-touch access to up to 10 user-selected
- 16 channels to support communication among all of your employees
- X-Pand™ technology provides crisp, clear and strong audio quality even in noisy environments
- Adjustable high and low power levels (5 watt: VHF; 4 watt: UHF) help extend battery life
- Repeater capability for use when increased coverage is required
- Talkaround capability Enables communication even when a repeater is not being used
- Military standards Meets Military 810 C, D, E and F standards to stand up to the most demanding conditions
- MDC1200 Capabilities Provides caller ID
- DTMF Capabilities — CP185 MDC No Keypad Model
- 16 Channels
- 4W (UHF) / 5W (VHF)
- Frequency range VHF (136-174 MHz); UHF (403-470 MHz)
- Front panel programmable
- Repeater capable
- Estimated battery life up to 10 hours
- 2250 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Radio (UHF or VHF)
- Single Unit Charger
- Li-Ion Battery
Spring Action 2" Belt Clip
Lightweight belt clip holster that allows you conveniently wear the radio on your belt.
Need Help Choosing Your Two-way Radio?
Get help online or contact us for expert advice on the best two-way radio solution for your business.