MOTOTRBO CP200d Portable Digital Two-Way Radio
GET ALL THE BENEFITS OF DIGITAL AND RETAIN COMPATIBILITY WITH YOUR EXISTING RADIO FLEET.
MIGRATE TO DIGITAL
Simple and affordable, the CP200d radio connects your workforce efficiently and has the flexibility to grow with your business. By combining the best of two-way radio functionality with the latest analog and digital technology, the CP200d is perfect for the everyday user who wants to stay connected. It is fully compatible with the MOTOTRBO family of radios and has superior audio quality, outstanding coverage, long-lasting battery life and more. You can also choose the analog-only model, which gives you great voice communications today with the option to migrate to digital when you are ready. Whatever your needs, the CP200d provides a simple, reliable, cost-effective communication solution to help work crews connect, coordinate and collaborate to get the job done right.
Integrate Your Devices Seamlessly
Make sure your new CP200d radios are ready when you are. We can bring together the right experts and processes to help you integrate CP200d radios into your business, quickly and cost-effectively.
Get Durability That Endures
The CP200d is made to last. It is rated IP54 (splashproof, virtually dustproof), so it can be used even in harsh environments. Moreover, it has been proven tough in Motorola’s grueling Accelerated Life Test program, in which the design must survive a simulated 5 years of hard service before it is accepted.
Manage Your Fleet More Efficiently
We’ve designed the CP200d to be as efficient to operate as it is cost-effective to buy. That’s why we’ve integrated the powerful fleet management capabilities of Motorola’s Radio Management solution into every radio.
Migrate At Your Own Pace
It’s easy to migrate to digital with the CP200d because it delivers the same features, form factor and durability of the CP200 as well as using the same batteries and chargers. It can operate in analog and digital modes concurrently, so you can start using MOTOTRBO radios and repeaters on your existing analog system, then migrate to digital when you're ready.
- Analog and Digital capability.
- Get all the benefits of digital, including better voice quality, better range and better battery life—but retain compatibility with your existing radio fleet.
- Freedom to migrate to the latest technology at your own pace.
- Transmit Interrupt Capability (decode only) - Enables a supervisor to interrupt a CP200d user to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it's needed.
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode - Utilize the power of the 2-slot TDMA DMR standard to double the capacity of your 12.5 kHz channel—without the need for a repeater.
- IP54 Rated - Dustproof and splashproof, so you can work with confidence in challenging environments
- 16 Channels
- 5 or 4 watt (VHF; UHF, respectively)
- Frequency range VHF (136-174 MHz); UHF (403-470 MHz)
- Repeater capable
- Estimated battery life Analog: 14.5 hrs/Digital: 18.5 hrs
2250 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Radio (UHF or VHF)
- Single Unit Charger
- 2250 mAh Li-Ion Battery