Make the move to digital easily and affordably
MIGRATE TO DIGITAL
EVX Series radios deliver the essential capabilities your team needs and the value you demand. They also provide things you might not expect, such as dedicated, licensed communication and a wider coverage area. So whether your people are working in front of customers, out in the field, or on the factory floor, they can communicate more effectively and work more efficiently. All without breaking your budget.
Your business conversations should stay inside your business. Coverage matters when you’re trying to run a safe, efficient EVX Series radios are fully licensed, so you don’t have to share a frequency with anyone nearby. Crosstalk is minimized, and your people can focus on the task at hand.
Power Through The Shift
Go the entire work shift and then some without having to recharge. With EVX Series radios, your team won’t worry about running out of power or losing the ability to communicate. Reduce downtime and increase safety with a radio you can rely on.
Broaden Your Reach
Coverage matters when you’re trying to run a safe, efficient business. With higher transmit power, EVX Series radios let you communicate over a wider area. Your team stays in touch and in control across a sprawling campus, a spread out facility, or even up and down multiple floors of a building.
Come In Loud And Clear
With proven audio performance, you can hear and be heard in just about any situation. Instantly know who’s talking so you don’t have to waste valuable time identifying yourself. And get your point across the first time instead of asking for an important detail to be repeated. The result? Everyday conversations go smoothly, and your team gets more done.
EVX-261 Two-Way Radio
The EVX-261 operates in both analog and digital modes, so it’s ideal for use with mixed fleets. With expanded interoperability, you can choose from multiple signaling options, including MDC1200®, DTMF, and 2-tone or 5-tone capabilities, along with voice inversion encryption. And in digital mode, enjoy noise cancellation for crisp audio and clear conversations. Compatible with the universal battery system, you’ll eliminate equipment clutter and confusion by standardizing on one charging base for the entire team.
- Lone Worker Alert; Emergency Alert.
- MDC-1200® ANI Encode
- FleetSync® ANI Encode
- CTCSS/DCS Encode and Decode
- 2-Tone Encode/Decode
- 5-Tone Encode/Decode
- Remote Stun/Kill/Revive (5-Tone)
- Auto Range Transponding System ( ARTS™)
- Direct Mode
- Transmit Interrupt (Decode Only)
- All Call/Group Call/Individual Call
- Basic Privacy
- Operates with a Universal Battery System
- Multiple Scan Options
- Internal VOX (When Used with VOX Accessory)
- Intrinsically Safe Option (with additional IS rated accessories)
- 16 Channels
- 1 Group
- 5 Watts (UHF or VHF models)
- 1380 mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Belt clip
- Water Submersible and Dust Proof (IP67)
- Channel Capacity: - 256 Channels/ 16 Groups - 4 Programmable Keys
- 8 Character Alphanumeric Display
- Lone Worker Alert
- Emergency Alert
- Multiple Scan Options
- Better Radio Call Quality with AMBE+2™ Vocoder
- Battery Status Indicator (Low Battery Alert)
- Battery Saver
- Busy Channel Lock Out (BCLO)
- Time Out Timer
- Key Lock
- AF Minimum Volume
- Auto Power Off
- Escalating Alerts
- Low Power
- Whisper Mode
- RSSI Indicator
- Internal VOX (VH-190 Required)
- Up to 256 Channels
- Power: Digital 3 W/2 W/1 W/0.5 W, Analog 2 W/1 W/0.5 W
- UHF: 403 – 470 MHz
- Estimated Battery Performance: Digital 3W: 12 Hours/Analog 2W: 11 Hours
- 3-year, Limited Warranty
- BT100 2300 mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Belt Clip
Need Help Choosing Your Two-way Radio?
Get help online or contact us for expert advice on the best two-way radio solution for your business.