Reliable push-to-talk communication for the mobile, everyday user
MIGRATE TO DIGITAL
MOTOTRBO™ SL300 portable radio provides reliable push-to-talk communication for the mobile, everyday user in an ultra-slim and rugged profile.
Portability and simplicity redefined... Whether you're working in the field or at a black-tie event, the SL300 is boldly designed to keep you efficiently connected. Measuring under an inch thick, the SL300 is ultra-portable with a stubby antenna, curved edges and rugged frame. It features an Active View display with a matrix of LED lights behind the radio housing and “Range Max” technology, an advanced radio design and patented antenna for enhanced range. Designed for easy and intuitive use and outfitted with the latest technology, the SL300 is the perfect work partner.
Rugged and Reliable
The SL300 is built to last. IP54 rated for dust and water resistance, it can be used even in harsh environments. This radio can survive many drops and tumbles. It has also been proven tough in Motorola’s grueling Accelerated Life Test, where the radio is tested against a simulated 5 years of hard service before it is accepted.
The SL300 is outfitted with the latest technology for performance and ease of use. It has trunking capability, and is supported on small Capacity Plus systems. The SL300 features Range Max: an advanced technology which delivers enhanced communication capability with a slim profile and long battery life. The SL300 3W digital radio with Range Max delivers communication performance equivalent to most 4W digital radios.
The Active View display uses a matrix of LEDs behind the radio housing to communicate radio information. The side volume control, dedicated power button, prominent push-to-talk button, and top toggle channel switch have all been designed for quick one-hand access. Channel “fast toggle” allows users to scroll through 10 channels at a time.
Ultra Slim Profile
Measuring under an inch thick, the SL300 is ultra-portable. A stubby antenna, curved edges and rugged frame make the SL300 the perfect work partner. It can be easily carried in pockets and purses without snagging or bulging.
- Simple Operation - The SL300 features a separate power button, top channel toggle switch, side volume control buttons, and prominent push-to-talk button to support one-hand radio operation.
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode - Utilize the power of the 2-slot TDMA DMR standard to double the capacity of your 12.5 kHz channel—without the need for a repeater.
- IP54 Rated Rugged and reliable, the SL300 is splashproof and dustproof for use in harsh environments.
- Range Max Receiver* - An advanced radio design and patented antenna which delivers enhanced range while maintaining a slim profile and long battery life.
- Comprehensive accessory portfolio Innovative carry options, earpieces and charging stations allow you to get maximum efficiency from your SL300.
- Active View Display – Shatterproof Active View display uses hidden LED lighting to communicate channel, radio, and volume information crisply in both daytime and nighttime situations.
- Analog/Digital - Get all the benefits of digital, including better voice quality, better range and better battery life—but retain compatibility with your existing radio fleet. With analog and digital capability, you have the freedom to migrate to the latest technology at your own pace.
- Transmit Interrupt Capability - Enables a supervisor to interrupt another radio conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed.
- Voice Announcement - Audible prompts confirm operations on your radio, allowing you to keep your eyes on the job.
- MicroUSB Connectivity - Efficient charging and easy programming.
- VHF or UHF
- 3 Watts (*Range Max Receiver enhances range similar to that of many 4 watt radios)
- 2 Channels (plain model) - or 99 Channels (display model)
- 12-15 hour li-ion battery (analog; digital, respectively)
- Li-ion Battery